Yes Family, you've finally now found the staple t-shirt of your Black American Heritage Flag wardrobe. This shirt is the staple of the culture simply because, the Black American Heritage Flag represents everything that WE represent. Get yours NOW family!
This is the Original and Offical Black American Heritage Flag that was created in 1967 by Melvin Charles and Gleason Jackson.
The elements of the flag include the color black to represent pride and pigmentation and race; red, to remind us of the rich blood black men have shed for freedom, equality, justice and human dignity throughout the world; and gold, to represent intellect, prosperity, and peace.
This shirt featuring the Black American Heritage Flag is our way of representing our heritage and our culture.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, Guatemala, or Honduras